MyLife ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠...in WONDERLAND

Welcome to the world where nothing is true, all is weird, and you are the featuring star.

Once upon a memory, there was a time for you and me.
We held each other in our arms, keeping us safe from all harm.

Once upon a day long past, we had a love we thought would last.
Then, one day, we were pushed apart, and torn asunder my broken heart.

Once upon a night so dreary, I found myself weak and weary.
Blood and paint mixed on the wall, I thought you'd catch me if I fall.

But a last as I looked to the darkened mirror, my mystic door.
Through it I saw your body also laying on the floor.

Through my shattered looking glass, I saw my fading youth.
I thought I loved you as you'd loved me, but now I know the truth.





0 cosas para decir:

Datos personales

Mi foto
♣ Somos como angeles de una sola ala que necesita abrazar a otro para volar.
website stats

Life... what is it but a dream?

Cantidad de almas que pasaron

Fans