I'd been on my feet for six hours straight at Merlotte's Bar, and every time some customer had under-tipped, or some fool had patted my fanny, I'd reminded myself that in a short while I'd be with my boyfriend, having incredible sex and basking in his attention.
That didn't appear to be happening.
I inhaled slowly and steadily and glared at Bill's back.
It was a wonderful back, with broad shoulders, and I had planned on seeing it bare with my nails dug into it.
I had counted on that very strongly. I exhaled, slowly
and steadily.
"Be with you in a minute," Bill said....
That didn't appear to be happening.
I inhaled slowly and steadily and glared at Bill's back.
It was a wonderful back, with broad shoulders, and I had planned on seeing it bare with my nails dug into it.
I had counted on that very strongly. I exhaled, slowly
and steadily.
"Be with you in a minute," Bill said....


0 cosas para decir:
Publicar un comentario